Laser hair removal is a very popular cosmetic treatment for both men and women. You can say goodbye to the constant need to shave, pluck or wax your hair away with this incredible treatment. Laser hair removal is suitable for many different parts of the body. There are various reasons why people decide to get laser hair removal.
• Clear skin – Ingrown hair follicles, razor burn, nicks and cuts are just a few of the problems you may face when you shave or wax. Laser hair removal permanently reduces unwanted hair and eliminates the causes of the above problems.
• Long-lasting solution – The laser light targets the pigment in the hair follicle. When the follicle overheats, it is safely destroyed. Since hair grows in stages, the treatment is only effective during the growth stage. This is the main reason why you need a series of treatment sessions to get the desired results.
• Saves money and reduces mess – You will no longer need to purchase razors, foam and wax if you do your own hair removal, and you won’t have to deal with the mess that comes along with using them.
• No downtime – Immediately after the treatment, your skin may feel slightly sensitive. However, you can go back to work or your regular daily activities. Just make sure you cover the area or use plenty of sunscreen for the next few days, depending on our team’s instructions.
• Amazing results – You will likely see a reduction in unwanted hair after the first treatment. After the last treatment, you should get the optimal results. If any hair does grow back, it will be pale and weak.
Laser hair removal is so popular for women and men because it is a long-lasting, cost effective, reliable solution. The latest technology has made it more comfortable and convenient than ever, and it can be used on virtually any part of the body, from larger areas like the back to smaller areas like the upper lip.
During an appointment at South Lake Obstetrics & Gynecology, you can learn more about laser hair removal and how it may benefit you. We would be happy to help you get rid of your unwanted body hair that is a nuisance on your everyday life. Our office is located in Clermont. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn more.