The Spa at South Lake is a medical spa that specializes in advanced medical techniques to improve your skins appearance and health. We offer tailored products and procedures to help your skin with it’s specific needs.
We offer acomplete array of physician grade skin care products including best known anti-oxidants and skin correction systems.
Epicuren – Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up – Neostata – Obagi – Revisions – Skin Ceuticals
Gift certificates and 0% credit options available. 15% discount for South Lake OB/GYN patients. 10% discount for hospital staff.
Looking to have a Special Event? Spa parties are available. Call for details.
Electrolysis is a time-tested method used to destroy hair follicles permanently. Primarily used for stubborn hairs left after laser treatment or fine/blond hairs. Consultation for pricing.[/one_half][one_half]NG:Yag Laser or Intense Pulse Light Treatments (IPL) may be used for permanent hair reduction, benign pigmented lesions including port wine stains, rosacea, melasma, angiomas, leg and facial veins, Unlike many other treatments, IPL does not involve physical damage of the skin ans is infinity more patient friendly with minimal recovery time required. Consultation for pricing.
Facial Line Reduction and Enhancement
Botox – Used to immobilize specific muscles in the face that cause the skin to wrinkle. It usually lasts from 3-6 months and is repeated as needed. $13 per unit Restylane/Juvadern – is a hyaluronic acid, found naturally in the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Great for lip enhancement and “smoker lines”. It generally lasts 6 to 12 months. $450 per syringe. Radiesse and Sculptra – are used to fill subcutaneous depressions, such as the hollow of the cheeks. Unlike dermal fillers they seek not to replace volume directly, but to stimulate the host’s metabolic processes. This produces fibroblast activity, which creates additional collagen and elastin, thereby thickening the entire skin surface. Radiasse lasts 12-18 months. $850 per kit. Sculptra lasts 18-24 months. $1000 per kit.
Varicose Vein/Spider Vein Therapy
Sclerotherapy – (Leg Vein Treatments) – is considered to be the most effective way to treat spider veins, producing highly satisfactory results. The injection of a saline solution into the small surface veins will cause them to gradually disappear. Cost varied based on extent of treatment.
We offer a no obligation a free initial consultation, Make an Appointment today!
Fees are an estimate only and may be more depending on your situation
– Disinfects the breakout and permeates the epidermis crust, destroying bacteria on contact. $10
– Exfoliates, antioxidants, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, photoprotection, stimulates collagen, reveals youthful skin. $12
– Prevents against free radicals, premature signs of again, photodamage, effective for up to 4 days. $12
– Superior treatment to prevent and repair sun damaged skin and mildly acneic skin. $10
– Stimulates, nourishes and deep moisturizes around the eyes contains antioxidents: vitamins C, E and beta carotene. $5
Eye Renewal Gel
– Exfoliates, heals, soothes, restores moisturizes, softens fine lines and wrinkles. $12
Hydrating B5 Gel
– Vitamin B5 aids in tissue repair, binds moisture to skin. $12
Intense Line Defense
– Exfoliates, softens fine lines and wrinkles, pore refiner, decongests pores. $12
– A healing and protective, breathable barrier for sensitive and/or problem skin – nature’s own skin tightener. $5
– Designed to eliminate hyperpigmentation; will gradually diminish dark pigmentation and even out skin color. $10
Phyto Corrective Gel
– Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial thyme, reduces post treatment redness, calms skin. $12
Pro Collagen III
– Amplifies the production of collagen in the skin; stimulates dormant functions associated with collagen growth. $10
– Antioxidants, vitamins, trace minerals, promotes breakdown of diseased tissue. $10
Propolis Serum Moisturizer
– Natures perfect balancing cream promotes dermal health, helps resist and fight infection. $10
– UVA/UVB Protection, premature aging, stimulates collagen production. $10
– Same as Serum 15 for acneic or sensitive skin. $10
Skin Firming Cream
– Firms and heals skin, supports collagen synthesis, enhances hydration. $10
The Silver Sensation Mask
– Helps reduce inflammation, diminishes fine lines and enhances soft tissue repair. $30
Green Tea and Ginger Facial
– The aloe based organic mask delivers vital minerals, enzymes and nutrients from the ocean to your skin when used wet, and if allowed to dry, detoxifies and purges the skin of impurities. $70
– Targets dry or mature skin. The wet mask restores the skin’s freshness, vitality and moisture level. $65
– Natural antioxidant helps lift, tighten and soothe the skin. Known for its legendary healing properties, this treatment is ideal for those exposed to harsh environmental factors such as sun and wind. $70
– Straight from thr Brazilian Rainforest, propolis is a key ingredient in building the health and immunity of the skin. This treatment will nourish, hydrate and re-mineralize the skin. $70
Signature Migraine Facial
– Hot paraffin hydrating facial mask with skin purifying serum, antioxidants to draw out environmental impurities and aromatherapy to soothe the soul. Full décolleté, neck and ear massage. $70
Volcanic Clay Purifying Facial
– This holistic treatment delivers a blend of Lavender, Mandarin, Rosemary, Sage, Licorice, Helichrysum, Sandalwood, Rosewood and Noni leaving your skin feeling revitalized and tightened. $65
– Addresses the main areas of concern for acneic patients – bacteria, gentle exfoliation and excessive oil production. $80
Alpha Lipoic Facial
– Combines amino acids, trace mineral, propolis and vitamin A,C, and E to leave the skin feeling infinitely more youthful. Improves tone, texture, pore size and firmness of skin. $75
Chai Soy Facial
– This organic mud is rich in enzymes, colloidal minerals, alfalfa and vitamins B and C, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove used to tighten and rejuvenate facial skin. $65
Classic Epicuren Facial
– Symptoms of aging skin, including wrinkles, loss of glow, irregular skin tones and increased pore size are reversed and repaired. Improves skins clarity, elasticity, texture and overall health. $75
Clean for Teen Facial
– Gentle yet effective facial designed to introduce your pre-teen and teenager to skin care. To maximize results, a separate clean teen kit is available for home use. Facial only. $65
Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
Chemical Peels – Chemical peels are great at exfoliating tired and worn skin to promote healthier tone. The results vary due to the chemical used and the time administered. You can expect a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles, and an overall improvement in tone, texture and color of the skin’s surface.
- Glycolic or Salicyclic $60/peel (intensity med)
- Lactic or Enzyme $75/peel (intensity med)
- Jessners $195/peel (intensity high)
- Blue Peel (ask for pricing) (intensity high)
- TCA (ask for pricing) (intensity very high)
Microdermabrasion – is a well known method of removing worn, tired skin to promote the regeneration of youthful cells. Proven to revitalize, tighten, and reduce fine lines. $100/session 3 for $275
Micropulse Ng:Yag Laser/IPL – Using the healing properties of intense light energy, these modalities greatly improve skin health, reduce fine lines, and remove areas of uneven pigmentation. Consultation for pricing.
*Combo packages of above are available. Ask for details.
Eyebrow Tinting – $15
Eyelash Tinting – $15
Eyebrow/Eyelash Tinting Combo – $25
Eyebrow Waxing/Threading – $10
Paraffin Wax Treatment – $20
Chin waxing or Threading – $10
Upper Lip Waxing or Threading – $10
Combo Eyebrow/Chin/Lip Waxing – $25
Leg or Bikini Waxing – Varies
Hot Stone Facial – $10
Swedish – Deep Tissue – Pregnancy – Reflexology – Lymphatic Drainage – Aromatherapy – Sports/Rehabilitation – Target Body/Migraine
- First 30 minutes $40.00
- Each Additional 15 minutes $15.00
On location appointments available – Call for details.